Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Newest Blog on the Web

Not sure how this is going to go, but a lot of people have asked how they can stay updated on the Afghanistan deployment. The Support Ho's are out there and I love them! Thank you for all your support. And i was trying to think of a way to keep the diary of my deployment and travels. The family website is out there, but I often feel like I have to write a big long article to make it worth the while. And Facebook is often a bit to constraining to get my thoughts out- sometimes it takes 2-3 posts- I don't think that's the point. So anyhow, this is probably a one way street. I really don;t know how to blog, but we'll see how this goes.
If you like it- let me know. If you have ideas about how to make it better, let me know.

No comments: