Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Waiting

Every night I go to bed and every morning I wake up surprised that nothing happened.  When I first got here, we got attacked almost every week.  In late April, it slowed down and we got attacked in mid-May.  Since then, they are still few and far between, so I keep wondering when the next one will come.  So..I wait.  And every morning I wake up surprised that I slept through the night.

And....I'm waiting to go home.  I'm still really liking my work.  We're still doing some awesome stuff here.  but it's starting to get old.  I feel like things at home are moving on without me. I'm sure they miss me, but it's hard to be here while they are there.  So I wait to go home.  10 more weeks and I should be there.  In the meantime, I wait.

No comments: