Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm always thinking up these great ideas for blog entries when I have no way to write them down.  then I forget them and you don't get to hear my awesome thoughts!  Bummer.  I had one while I was running this AM and now I have no idea what it was.....maybe I should take a marker with me everywhere and then I could write it somewhere on myself even if I don;t have a piece of paper.


I had a facial today and got my lip waxed for the first time ever. I'm sure you needed to know that.  My son teases me about my mustache sometimes, so maybe he'll be happy now.  The facial was about 20 minutes long- supposed to be 30.  And there was a bout a 10 minute break in the middle while my mask set.  I fell asleep during that!  It was kind of great.  But the whole entire session cost $9.  That was worth it.  i have my lat massage at Bagram scheduled for next Sunday.  After my facial, I cleaned my room and then went to see a movie- Sex and the City.  It was pretty good.  Saw Robin Hood a few days ago- loved it!  And skipped out of work to see Karate Kid yesterday- loved it!  It was the same story as the first time around, but updated for modern audiences.  Enough similarities to make it similar, enough differences to keep it interesting.  And Jaden  Smith is so cute!  Plus, I like Jackie Chan.


I've been slowly packing my junk and mailing it home.  Finishing up some things at work.  But all in all, I am very low stress right now.  Which is very good!  I've been getting to bed mostly on time.  I exercise 6 days a week.  I've been eating healthy.  I feel great.  Wish life could stay like this once I get home!

  

No comments: