Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to the Land of the Living

In my last post I said I hoped I would wake up healthy.  HA!  That would imply sleep.  I was awake all night after midnight.  26 trips to the bathroom in under 24 hours- wow!
But now I'm at work and things have stabilized.  Fever is gone.  Guts are less rumbly.  I was hungry this morning and ate TWO bowels of oatmeal and now I'm looking forward to lunch.
I'm baaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!
Oh yeah- I finished my book at about 0600.  It was Lone Survivor- about a Navy SEAL team that lost all but one member in a brutal firefight.  Tells all about SEAL school before hand and then his rescue afterwards.  An excellent read- highly recommended.

1 comment:

AFDr.Mom said...

BAHAHAHAAAA!!!! I said I was hungry and ate 2 "bowels" of oatmeal. Right after talking about diarrhea! I could fix it, but I think that is hilarious and will leave it that way. Let's see if Mr English Major Eric notices! :-)