Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Earthquake! A tiny one

I was laying in bed last night about about 10:25PM and felt the bed shake.  I thought it was a rocket, but I didn't hear a noise.  And my pager didn't go off.  No giant voice.  No sirens.  So then I thought maybe it was a truck or something.  Then I thoguht maybe it was an earthquake. 

I just got on line just now and sure enough, Kush had a little 4.6 earthquake.  And I felt it!  We lived in Japan for 2 years and there was an earthquake about every other week.  I'd come to work and people would talk about how their house shook or their glasses jingled or something fell off the wall.  I only ever felt one in the 2 years I was there.  I was sitting on the couch it was a for sure earthquake!  Just a small one though.

Anyhow- it's not too exciting, but I felt it.  And it was much better than a rocket!

No comments: